Thursday, January 29, 2009

WORK HARD IN BAD ELEMENTS


Starting off the week I really was wasn’t in high spirits. Headaches, runny nose, and sneezing were all the symptoms that I was faced with. To make all matter worse I ended up having a quiz in my English class which I believe didn’t go very well. Sociology class was at its norm taking note and listening to Ms. Sewell jokes. Throughout the day I felt like most of my symptoms were fading away and that gave me energy that I truly needed. Entering my last class Arts & Music I was motivated to take really good note because we have are first midterm next week. Tuesday and Thursday I took time out since I don’t have classes to study. I also finish my quiz 4 Tuesday for my sociology class and received an 80%.Wednesday school was canceled due to bad weather conditions. I took the day to finished my draft in my English class that was due Thursday but I wanted to get it done early.

The week overall went by very nicely, I managed to finish the week strong even though I was faced with lots of bad elements. Friday I am planning to meet with all my professor just to make sure I’m still on task. What are some studying methods than I can use for my Art & Music exam? When completing work before its deadline it takes that little pressure off your shoulders.



2 comments:

  1. that what up. you are staying on top of every thing.. how your drive down here. hope u drive very careful because the roads r still bad out. it was good the u got a B on your quiz.. i think u did good on that english quiz because it was easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When completing work before its deadline it takes that little pressure off your shoulders.

    True that. I'm really digging the tome of your blog, Rico.

    ReplyDelete