Friday, January 16, 2009

BEGINNING MY JOURNEY

Going through my first two weeks of the quarter is going very well. The classes that I pick to take are English, Sociology, and Arts & Music. I am happy about the college professors that are present in my class they all seem like they want the best for me. My English teacher Mr. Boczkowski very funny and out-going and also my most commonly know professor. Regina Sewell, my sociology teacher nice lady but she will talk you to death. Last but not least my Art & Music class Professor Shawn Hennessey, very over the top but he knows his music. So far I have had homework in all my class, that’s crazy. Understanding my goals that I set forth will better me throughout this quarter. The changes that I made in my everyday life are slowing down on my partying habits, studying more often, and meeting more with my professors.

2 comments:

  1. well. i know you have two great professors. Boczkowski and Sewell. I had them both last quarter. I'm sure you were probably in my class. But i don't recall a Rico? Sewell was really cool. You'll love her. She's a lot of fun. I'm sure you know all about Boczkowski so no need for my opinion there. haha but he's great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first quarter having Boczkowski, and he has turned out to be a great professor. I too have had to make some changes for my college life such as studying.

    ReplyDelete