Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Week..............



This week I felt things going backward, my progress and achievements were not accomplished. Time management issues and having court made me either not present are late to class. I still believe that my overall performances in the class room are going very well. Monday I couldn’t make it to class because of my bad time management so I ended up having to spend my day in Kentucky. Even though I wasn’t present for class I still managed to call two fellow classmates to find out what I missed. Tuesday I took time out to complete my editing log for my English class and I also read my Music book. Wednesday got up early because I had to make it to court at 9am. Having court made me arrive to class 15minute late which my teacher didn’t seem very happy of because I missed a quiz.Finishing up my time in English class I felt like a failure, not completing my goals for the week really put stress on my shoulder. Sociology class got me feeling more like myself, I interacted with my fellow class mates and I also volunteered with an in class assignment. My first Midterm went very well I ended up getting an 84%. Last but not least my Arts & Music class, we review all day because we have are first Midterm Friday.

The week overall was ok, a bad beginning effect the way I perceived myself. Staying motivated and dedicated will get me through all the tuff times.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody has there bad weeks from time to time, just got to keep ur head up and do the best ya can. Prove yourself day in and day out. There isn't enough time in a day, I definetly feel ya.

    ReplyDelete